Tuesday 12 January 2016

Small Changes

So i've had a few days off to enjoy family time and enjoy holiday which was Yesterday. Coming back there were a few things that I was thinking about that had me concerned when it came to my Poker goals: 1. I did a poor job taking into account of holidays and how many days off I will be taking, and all the future events I have planned. 2. My unpredictable work schedule & 3. The amount of time study in particular actually takes. I have been doing a lot of practising of the new style, etc. that even though my goals are very doable they don't accommodate the real life situation too well. This my fault basically because I was wrap around the new style I was studying. To revise my plans a bit, I decided I should be putting in volume when I can and still review like usual, but remove the cap on the # of hands I should study and have no maximum limit per month of the volume I put in. This is to prevent me using precious free time which I might or might not have alot of in the future just going to study and not playing. I do believe balance is important so I do not want to sacrifice those valuable hours with family and friends just to squeeze in that poker volume and study. By allowing myself to play volume, it can accommodate for days I cannot play.

No comments:

Post a Comment