Wednesday 20 January 2016

News Update


So first, I want to say that all in all, I am not perfect.

What I meant by that, is upon taking this challenge I considered a lot of things but time management was one of those things, I didn't put much consideration into. With that being said, posting these blogs on a daily basis when I play is something more time consuming than I imagine it would be. To counter this, I will start posting weekly.

This has some merits to it though:

*It will give time for everyone to enjoy the post more and not be cluttered with all kind's of post
*It will allow me to post more news, and other poker related topics as I choose

Other than that, after Study Session #10, I will be stop using Weak Tight to post my hands or at least until they can actually fix those bugs they have. It's pretty annoying to have those bugs such as the Ks keep popping up randomly in my hand history when it's nothing wrong with my hand history, and then there are other bugs I encounter that you don't see. I have emailed them a few times, but the responses have been slow and the problems are just really annoying me.


No comments:

Post a Comment