Tuesday 5 January 2016

Session #2

Well, I wanted to see how lucky we could be and hoped to maybe roll a lucky winning streak for a few days while maintaining a ROI of 10% at least, but today variance happened. Anyway, lets dive in:

Today's Result:


So today I tried to put an extra amount of volume to make up for yesterday lack of volume. It's been a long wait in the lobby looking for games and plus of course there is this. I've reached my limit at 13 games here because I felt Tilt was lurking around the corner. 

It's hard to describe today, basically I felt I really played good but everybody just had the nuts every time. My second game actually ended in a sequence where the villain had the stone cold nuts for like 5 or 6 hands in a row, and i just had that goodish but not so great hand, so that was like soul crushing.

What can I do? I was destined to lose a bit of change today, but I'll live, I mean despite everything it's only 2 buy-ins. I had worse days.



This surprised me today. I didn't realize how well I was performing at taking down non-showdown pots. I wonder how would the red line be affected if I wasn't running into the nuts? Or maybe I was too aggressive? We'll see as the challenge progress.

Overall Result So Far:


Despite today's run, you can easily tell that yesterday despite winning I was really running below EV. I mean I ran above EV today with my loss and still below EV overall. Well, it's nothing I can do really but hope I don't have a Below EV yearly result. 


Today brought my Red Line into the positive. That's good I guess. 

----

Either than that, the only thing I really hate about HUSNGs is the wait sometimes. It's really annoying, especially how I am just 1-tabling. It feels like forever to get a match sometimes.






No comments:

Post a Comment