Tuesday 26 January 2016

Session: 20th - 26th


So I've been pretty busy and stressed out with some life stuff, but it didn't stop me from putting in the volume. I've had a steady increase, going through the usual swings one would face in any HUSNG format.

During the couple days, I have realized my aggression from the SB defending, was probably a tad bit higher than I want. I think its because I am still not comfortable nor familiar with the new strategy like I am betting. I devoted my time into fixing this with studying and picking spots where I would want to play a more exploitative style vs my new strategy.

Week Result:


Other than the problem I encountered, my non-showdown winnings have been steadily increasing as well which brings a new dynamic to the tables vs villains that I play frequently.


Overall Result: 

     

I've reached a new peek this week which is obviously a good thing. Graphs looks very pretty and I'm steadily climbing.

Shout out to Vaniaubanii14,

I had an extremely rough day Friday, was down by probably 10 or 11 BIs. Then Vaniaubanii14 came along and he kept playing me. We had a really really long session, at the end of the day I think I stuck him for about 12 buy-ins, even though I didn't win all of it, he brought my winrate up to about even which was really needed for my confidence that day. 







No comments:

Post a Comment