Thursday 14 January 2016

Session #8

So today actually went good. The good news is that we are finally pushing the Red Line into the green. That is huge, because when I first became a winning player, my red line would always go straight down, opposite from my blue line. As i got better and develop my "aggressive" nature, my red line would be negative but it would go down in a huge huge slow process as my blue line climb. Even my last year result was the same. However, upon diving into a more mathematical approach my red line has actually been extremely stable and by tweaking around my game I think I may have finally put all the pieces together to have a really winning aggressive style.

Let's get into it.

Today's Result:




As you can see, I ran pretty good and was able to perform at a really high level. I'm surprised that I won close to 6K in chips. That itself is about 4 games worth of chips I won just from the folds I was getting. That's huge! If I can at least keep up this kind of results during bad runs then my downswings can be a thousand times better.

Overall Results:



 So my chip graph is coming alot really well. My results for the year is at a new peak. That's obviously well. Winrate is sitting at 6% ROI, and I still feel like I am a long way from in my game and in this style. Seeing this makes me proud to know that my style is working and makes me want to keep working hard.

---------------------------------------------------------
Learn more about my poker goals here: Introduction

No comments:

Post a Comment