Thursday 7 January 2016

Session #4


I'm quite fatigued today from Poker so I'm a bit short on words to describe today's session. However, one thing I can say, it was a roller-coaster. I actually realized my equity in my EV which helps a lot.
Anyway onto the good stuff.

Today's Result:


As you can see, I went on a brutal downswing but luckily I started to heat up when it mattered the most and dig myself out of the swing fairly quickly. I was more lucky today than anything. Was getting it in a standard coolers and sucking out. So I'll make sure remember today next time I go through a session getting sucked out on.


So looks like despite the hot run, I was still able to at least do some good in my non-showdown pots. That's always good right? I mean if we keep our non-showdown going like this then I just need to run good more than enough to turn some major profits right?

Overall Results:



Well I'm finally running above EV so I guessed it's safe to say we are getting treated pretty fairly and hopefully this heater continues in these games. We're up to a ROI of 7%. Have to keep this up to push over that 10% ROI mark and just keep getting better to stay there. Have to keep that study going. I've seen the result of my studying paying off as I was able to spot couple different scenarios where I would of made the wrong decision but I'm getting there. :)


Chip graph starting to look beautiful. I mean just look at this graph of beauty.








No comments:

Post a Comment