Monday 4 January 2016

Session #1

So it has began, what I will be doing is having my sessions and studies in different post so you are free to follow anyone to your heart content.


So I played 14 games in 2 days. It was suppose to be 20, but internet wasn't too good today and so I had to just stop. Too much disconnection going on for me.

So at the moment I am starting at the $5 games and right off the top you can see despite running below EV, I am still pushing a very early 12% ROI so lets see how long we can keep this up, which would be awesome if we could just start this week off sustaining that ROI.


As far as how we been doing in-game, this chip graph can help paint an idea. I'll be posting these up alongside our graph, I think its a good way to help us stay motivated in terms of ChipEV plays because our other graph will be affected by rake, which eats up a lot of your earnings in the long run. Also this will also represent how I am doing in terms of bluffing and getting value, well in a sense. One thing i do hope to continue is keeping my red line at a very slow decline while my blue line has a steady incline.

For now, I'm going to keep this post short since it is generally new. I'll be releasing the study #1 post tomorrow morning, so be on the lookout for that.


Red Chip Poker

No comments:

Post a Comment