Monday 18 January 2016

A Side Quest?

So a few days ago, Poker Strategy sent me an email, offering me free money to play on Party Poker. I've hooked up the account which will be tracked on Poker Strategy with all their benefits. I checked out the Party Poker software and games, and they don't really have Red Speed HUSNG, but they do have Turbo format which isn't bad either. I've thought about it, but how I see it, it's less traffic but better software and reward and loyalty system.

So as of right now, how I see it, if I take up a side challenge with Party Poker, I might consider something like fast forward Cash games they have, probably look at keeping some kind of record on Red Chip Poker Forums. As of right now, I'm still undecided about what I want to do but I feel like it's a good chance to earn a few bucks and take advantage of Poker Strategy benefits which is a huge consideration in how I am thinking about it. However, because of the lack of traffic and no Reg Speed HUSNGs, I am less incline to make it my new home.

I've look into HU Cash as well, it starts at 50NL which I might think about, but I'll probably need to consider investing into Pro Poker Hud's HU Cash HUD, but If I do play 50NL Cash, I'll probably be more committed into making Party Poker my primary poker destination and I'm not sure if I want to make that move yet without better information.

I'll still think about it to the extent what I want to do and accomplish because I think the perks of it is really good even if it is small volume.

What you guys think?

5 comments:

  1. Maybe there is a step in between: investing some time into Party Poker, playing, and reporting extensively on RC about the games, which may be more useful to forum readership than another challenge, and then you can decide to make it your home or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You actually have a good point, will be looking into spending more time doing so.

      Delete
  2. I think pp is heading towards no huds and other changes that might not make it the best site for this. Im not 100% sure of this but feel like i heard a lot about it last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This might be something I may need to read up on and check out for sure

      Delete
  3. I think pp is heading towards no huds and other changes that might not make it the best site for this. Im not 100% sure of this but feel like i heard a lot about it last year.

    ReplyDelete