Wednesday 6 January 2016

Session #3

So today was quite reasonable, was aggressive and was playing great. Managed to push myself back over to the "+" side of the poker world. I must say, playing these micro limits and with a small controlled volume makes me feel I'm missing out on profits, but I can't complain. I should just keep appreciating I'm winning AND learning at the same time.

Lets get into the good stuff:

Today's Result:


So we looking good so far today. Managed to turn it around, made my lost back from yesterday with a little extra, that's always good right? Still running below EV but what could I say, at least we're winning.


Taking a look at our graph, It feels good to know that we are aggressive enough to win pots without showdown and still perform well at showdown. It means we are picking our spots right and our strategy is working pretty well.


Overall Result: 


So as we can see, we push ourself up a little that's good for us. I expect alot of up and downs in our format but lets see if we could get some winning streaks going. If i have a losing day tomorrow, then I'll stop with all the hopes and wishes because clearly I'm jinxing my luck right? ....

Just kidding...

We're up to a ROI of 6% in the early going, I want to push that up some more, so maybe if we can just capture some more of our equity in from our EV then we stand a good chance of pushing over 10% ROI. It's still extremely early though.


The one aspect I love about HU though is that the skill part will defenitely show more than not, and as you can see just from the early start we are looking good in all of our lines. EV is way up there, meaning these results probably could get better if I keep up this pace, and I'm always shooting for the stars. We're in profit, our Blue line and Red Line looks fantastic starting off, I like it. Really hope I could keep the pace up. 

---------

I must say though, it's hard to apply what I learn from my study session and just automatically apply it, I don't have enough time at the table to fully think things through but the purpose of studying is so I can be able to do it on the tables so I just need patience, even though I want to be that super pro now!

But Patience....

No comments:

Post a Comment