Thursday 10 March 2016

The Big Overview

So it's been a month since I posted, I almost don't know where to start.

So first off let me apologize for the absence, it's never my intention to go leave without saying  but I had a string of events.

My computer had a failure so I had to get it repaired and I end up using the profits from my poker, which started the absence. Work was a bit unusual for the month of February, where my schedule was really just messed up. Further more, when I did got back into playing, my PT4 just wasn't recording data properly. PT4 support was slow to respond and it took a long time to really solve things, so there was so many reasons keeping me from updating you all. Was finally able to get the data in though.

Last but most importantly, February and this month hasn't been a good month when I did play, so I was bit on the discouraged side playing, and because I end up using the profits to repair my computer (since i only use it to poker with now anyway), I end up dropping down in stakes and all that so all that really just wasn't good for me mentally.


So here is my yearly results so far, as you can see its pretty obvious where I moved down in stakes on the graph and as you can see, with everything that went on, I still had to deal with the variance part of the game, where I just got owned completely by variance. 

This month, I haven't been playing as much as well I am intending to slow down a bit and regain my motivation to play. 

2 comments:

  1. How are things going? Never got back to you about that one hand but have been tied up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only played like 30 hours last month, my computer is in a terrible state right now, so I was planning on getting a new one sometime in 2 weeks to the ending of this month

    ReplyDelete